IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) is a decentralized file storage and sharing protocol. Chainstack's IPFS API offers an easy way to store and retrieve files in a decentralized manner, without hidden costs or infrastructure maintenance.
- Rapid file retrieval: With Chainstack's IPFS API, content is always available and can be distributed globally through the fastest content delivery network. This infrastructure is seamless and reliable.
- Real Web3 storage: Chainstack IPFS API stores data on thousands of Storj nodes globally, ensuring encrypted and distributed storage with 99.9% uptime and zero point of failure for DApps.
- S3-compatible API: Chainstack offers an S3-compatible API that makes it easy to integrate and move files between S3 and IPFS without spending time on custom code.
- Pay-as-you-grow pricing model: Chainstack's IPFS API offers metered billing that only charges users for the amount of data they transfer and store.
How it works:
- Drag and drop to Web3: Log in and drag and drop files or use the high-performance API to upload files programmatically. Files are instantly pinned and available through any IPFS gateway.
- Scale to any project size: Use Chainstack's IPFS infrastructure to scale DApps and manage content with ease.
- Pay as you grow: Store data with a simple and easy-to-understand pay-as-you-grow pricing model.
- NFTs: Save costs and improve user experience by storing NFT assets on truly decentralized storage.
- DApp developers: Easily access IPFS files and corresponding data instantly.
- DeFi developers: Securely store and retrieve data with rapid speed.
- Game developers: Offer users blazing-fast game asset retrieval.
Multi-chain support: Chainstack's IPFS API is compatible with various blockchain protocols, including Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Smart Chain, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Aurora, Solana, NEAR, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, StarkNet, Harmony, Tezos, and Fuse.
Why choose Chainstack?
- Peace of mind: With >99.9% uptime, Chainstack offers a reliable infrastructure with premium-level support.
- Flexibility: Chainstack offers various APIs, including IPFS API, NFT API, and node API, all from the same provider. It also accepts crypto payments on all plans.
- Scalability: Chainstack's IPFS API offers flexible pay-as-you-grow pricing with no rate limits or throttling.
To sign up for early access to Chainstack's IPFS API, visit https://chainstack.com/ipfs-api/#signup
Please sign in to leave a comment.