This article applies to:
- BNB Smart Chain
- EVM nodes
Chainstack uses Geth and Erigon clients for EVM nodes.
The following Geth and Erigon namespaces are available for deployed nodes:
- Dedicated nodes — net, eth, web3, txpool, debug, trace (for Erigon)
- Elastic nodes — net, eth, web3.
- The debug or trace API are always available on Dedicated Node starting from the Growth Plan.
- Elastic Ethereum archive nodes use Erigon and can have the Erigon debug and trace namespaces enabled starting from the Business plan.
- Dedicated Ethereum full nodes use Erigon and have the Erigon debug and trace namespaces enabled.
- Dedicated Ethereum archive nodes have both Geth and Erigon as options and have the Geth or Erigon debug and trace namespaces enabled.
- BNB Smart Chain archive nodes use Erigon and have the Erigon debug and trace namespaces enabled.
The management api namespaces such as admin and personal are not exposed. If you have a special need for them, please submit a request.
See also API namespaces available for public Avalanche nodes.
Article is closed for comments.