You can set your MetaMask to interact through your Ethereum nodes deployed with Chainstack.
1. Open your MetaMask and click the network selector:
2. In the network selector, click Custom RPC:
3. In the New RPC URL field, enter the URL in the following format:
- USERNAME — your Ethereum node access username.
- PASSWORD — your Ethereum node access password.
- RPC_ENDPOINT — your Ethereum node RPC endpoint.
See also Chainstack Docs: View node access and credentials.
4. Enter the Chain ID.
- Mainnet: 1
- Ropsten: 3
- Rinkeby: 4
5. Click Save.
For the mobile version, see Using MetaMask Mobile with Chainstack.