Note that using the MetaMask extension with Firefox might not work. See MetaMask Issue 7236.
You can set your MetaMask to interact through your Ethereum nodes deployed with Chainstack.
1. Open your MetaMask and click the network selector:
2. In the network selector, click Custom RPC:
3. In the New RPC URL field, enter the URL in the following format:
- USERNAME — your Ethereum node access username.
- PASSWORD — your Ethereum node access password.
- RPC_ENDPOINT — your Ethereum node RPC endpoint.
See also Chainstack Docs: View node access and credentials.
4. Click Save.
See also Chainstack Docs: Ethereum tools.