On the Enterprise subscription, you can order a custom node set up.
The readily available customizations:
- txpool.pricebump — The minimum bump in the transaction fee to replace a pending transaction with the same nonce. The default value is 10%. For EVM-based protocols
- rpc.txfeecap — A cap on the transaction fee. The default value is 100 base currency*. For EVM-based protocols.
- rpc.gascap — A cap on the gas that can be used to run eth_call and eth_estimateGas. The default value is 0.5 base currency*. For EVM-based protocols.
- txlookuplimit — The maximum number of blocks whose transaction indices are reserved. By default, for Ethereum and Polygon, the number is 2350000.
- Dedicated gateway — A dedicated gateway for the endpoints to the elastic nodes. A dedicated gateway allows for a dedicated connection to the node and eliminates some of the limitations like the need to reconnect.
- Scaling up node resources—storage, CPU, RAM.
- Tailored load balancing — A dedicated gateway that balances the requests load between multiple dedicated nodes.
- Private networking — connect your application running on AWS to a Chainstack node running on AWS through a private network. This eliminates the need to communicate for your application and the node over Internet and drastically reduces the latency and increases the speed.
Contact support for customizations—for the readily available or for any other that you have a need for.
*Base currency is the native token of the protocol:
- For Ethereum, the base currency is ETH.
- For Polygon, the base currency is MATIC.
- For BNB Smart Chain, the base currency is BNB.
- For Avalanche, the base currency is AVAX.
- For Fantom, the base currency is FTM.
- For Harmony, the base currency is ONE.