You can use the Corda Accounts feature on the Corda nodes deployed with Chainstack.
To enable the use of Accounts on your Corda node, you need to install the three following Corda JAR files:
- Confidential identities — download the ci-workflows-X.jar file from the Corda artifactory: ci-workflows.
- Accounts flow — download the accounts-workflows-X.jar file from the Corda artifactory: accounts-workflows.
- Accounts contract — download the accounts-contracts-X.jar file from the Corda artifactory: accounts-contracts.
Install each of the downloaded JAR files as a CorDapp on your Corda node. See Installing a CorDapp.
Corda node can now use the accounts feature.
- Corda blog: How to equip your existing CorDapp with Corda Accounts.
- Chainstack Docs: Interaction tools.
Please sign in to leave a comment.